MSI PRO Series motherboards help users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart designs for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. This makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
With more cores? processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower. MSI extended PWM heatsink with 7W/mK thermal pad ensures even high-end processors run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
The most important thing about DIY is expandability. MSI PRO Series motherboards feature plenty of possibilities for prosumers’ needs. Stable LAN, faster storage and USB transfer speed and other expandable connectors are ready to enlarge your flexibility.
MSI PRO Series motherboards are designed to satisfy any professional workflow. Elevate your listening pleasure and enjoy the extreme sound quality. Moreover, with years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.ÿ2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel?ÿCore?, Pentium?ÿGold and Celeron?ÿprocessors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5200+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 5.0 slots, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design, MOSFET thermal pads rated for 7W/mk and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high-performance system and non-stop works
- 2.5G LAN: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Intel Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2: Powered by Intel USB 3.2 Gen2 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and the fastest USB speeds
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- High-Quality PCB: 6-layer PCB made by 2oz thickened copper and server grade-level material
- Multi-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports AMD Crossfire?
- Socket: 1700
- CPU (Max Support): i9
- Chipset: Intel? Z690 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: 5200(OC)/ 5066(OC)/ 5000(OC)/ 4800(OC)/ 4600(OC)/ 4400(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3800(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3200(JEDEC)/ 2933(JEDEC)/ 2666(JEDEC)/ 2400(JEDEC)/ 2133(JEDEC) MHz
- Memory Channel: Dual
- DIMM Slots: 4
- Max Memory (GB): 128
- PCI-E x16: 3
- PCI-E X1: 1
- SATAIII: 6
- M.2 Slot: 4
- RAID: 0/1/5/10
- TPM Header: 1
- LAN: 1x Intel? I225-V 2.5Gbps LAN
- USB 3.2 ports (Front): 1(Gen 2, Type C), 4(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 ports (Rear): 1(Gen 2×2, Type C), 1(Gen 2, Type A), 2(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 2.0 ports (Front): 4
- USB 2.0 ports (Rear): 4
- Audio ports (Rear): Realtek? ALC897 Codec
- DisplayPort: 1
- HDMI: 1
- DirectX: 12
- Form Factor: ATX
- Crossfire: Yes
- Operating System: Support for Windows? 11 64-bit, Windows? 10 64-bit
WHAT?S IN THE BOX:
- MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 Intel ATX Motherboard ? Black x1
- SATA cables x2
- M.2 Clips x2
- M.2 Screw/Standoff Set x1
- I/O Shield x1
- Driver DVD x1
- Quick Install Guide x1
- User Manual x1
Supplier Warranty: 36 Months