The GeForce RTX? 3070 Ti graphics card is powered by Ampere – NVIDIA?s 2nd gen RTX architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games.
The latest iteration of MSI?s iconic GAMING series once again brings performance, low-noise efficiency, and aesthetics that hardcore gamers have come to recognize and trust. Now you too can enjoy all your favourite games with a powerful graphics card that stays cool and silent. Just the way you like it. It?s time to put on team colours. Synchronize lighting with other compatible devices to take the light show to another level. Going dark is as easy as turning the lights off.
The TRI FROZR 2 thermal system has been designed for efficiency. Expect a perfect balance of cool and quiet for more fun during endless gaming sessions. Stay stealthy with Airflow Control that improves airflow dynamics. Deflectors provide additional surface area and guide air to where it?s needed for maximum cooling. Wave-curved 2.0 fin edges disrupt unwanted airflow harmonics resulting in reduced noise.
- 8GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
- HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
- TRI FROZR 2 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe:ÿPrecision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control:ÿDon’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- RGB Mystic Light: Mystic Light gives you complete control of the RGB lighting for MSI devices and compatible RGB products.
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA? GeForce RTX? 3070 Ti
- Interface: PCI Express? Gen 4
- Cores: 6144 Units
- Core Clocks: Boost: 1830 MHz
- Memory Speed: 19 Gbps
- Memory: 8GB GDDR6X
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a), HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Power consumption: 310W
- Power connectors: 8-pin x 2
- Recommended PSU: 750W
- DirectX Version Support: 12 API
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.6
- Maximum Displays: 4
- VR Ready: Yes
- G-SYNC? Technology: Yes
- Adaptive Vertical Sync: Yes
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Dimensions: 32.3 x 14 x 5.6 cm
- Weight: 1515 g
WHAT?S IN THE BOX:
- MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Gaming X Trio 8GB GDDR6 256 bit Graphics Card ? Black x1
- User Manual x1
Supplier Warranty: 36 Months