Utilizing 12th Gen Intel processors, MSI B660 motherboards feature the latest Lightning Gen 4 M.2 which is the fastest onboard storage solution on the market with up to 64 Gb/s transfer speed.
With years of experience, MSI is no stranger to building high-performance motherboards. Our R&D and engineering teams have reviewed countless designs, evaluated a wide selection of high-quality components, and developed products for reliability even under extreme conditions.
With more cores? processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower. MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end Intel CPU to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
High-performance MSI motherboards are loaded with advanced features and the latest technology to overwhelm any challenge at hand no matter whether you?re a gamer, prosumer, or PC enthusiast.
MSI motherboards are built with a variety of connectors to satisfy gamers. Enhanced audio, advanced LAN networking capabilities, USB and Mystic Light turn any gaming experience into an immerse one. 2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel?ÿCore?, Pentium?ÿGold and Celeron?ÿprocessors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4800+(OC) MHz
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr is built for a high-performance system and non-stop works
- Latest Network Solution: Onboard 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN with LAN Manager deliver the best online experience without lag
- Lightning M.2:ÿRunning at PCIe Gen 4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Lightning USB 20G: Built-in USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 port, offers 20Gbps transmission speed, 4X faster than USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Multi-GPU: With Steel Armor PCIe slots. Supports AMD Crossfire?
- Socket: 1700
- CPU (Max Support): i9
- Chipset: Intel? B660 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: 4800(OC)/ 4600(OC)/ 4400(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3800(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3200(JEDEC)/ 2933(JEDEC)/ 2666(JEDEC)/ 2400(JEDEC)/ 2133(JEDEC) MHz
- Memory Channel: Dual
- DIMM Slots: 4
- Max Memory (GB): 128
- PCI-E x16: 2
- PCI-E x1: 1
- SATAIII: 6
- M.2 Slot: 2
- RAID: 0/1/5/10
- LAN: 1x Realtek? 8125BG 2.5G LAN
- USB 3.2 ports (Front): 1(Gen 2, Type C), 2(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 ports (Rear): 1(Gen 2?2, Type C), 3(Gen 2, Type A)
- USB 2.0 ports (Front): 4
- USB 2.0 ports (Rear): 4
- Audio ports (Rear): Realtek? ALC1200 Codec
- DisplayPort: 1
- HDMI: 1
- DirectX: 12
- Form Factor: mATX
- CrossFire: Yes
- Operating System: Support for Windows? 11 64-bit, Windows? 10 64-bit
WHAT?S IN THE BOX:
- MSI MAG B660M Mortar Intel 1700 M-ATX Motherboard ? Black x1
- SATA cables x2
- Driver DVD x1
- EZ M.2 Clips x2
- Quick Install Guide x1
Supplier Warranty: 36 Months