Designed for the latest Intel processors and support for DDR4 with Lightning Gen4, you know you’re getting the best performance. It also supports 2.5Gbps LAN, which provides incredible data transfer speeds that are faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
With years of experience, MSI is no stranger to building high-performance motherboards. Our R&D and engineering teams have reviewed countless designs, evaluated a wide selection of high-quality components, and developed products for reliability even under extreme conditions. High-performance MSI motherboards are loaded with advanced features and the latest technology to overwhelm any challenge at hand, no matter whether you’re a gamer, prosumer, or PC enthusiast.
MSI motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Higher efficiency makes your work easier. MSI motherboards are built with a variety of connectors to satisfy gamers. Enhanced audio, advanced LAN networking capabilities, USB and Mystic Light turn any gaming experience into an immersive one.
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5600(OC) MHz
- Genuine 24K Gold: Premium aesthetics with a platinum colour finish and genuine 24K-gold foil heatsink perfectly show off the concept of beauty.
- Dual Thunderbolt 4 ports: Thunderbolt USB-C at true 40 Gb/s speeds, 8K display support, Daisy-Chaining and Multi-Port Accessory Architecture provide reliable connectivity and better user experience.
- Quadruple M.2 Connectors: Onboard 4x M.2 connectors for the maximum storage performance with one Lightning Gen 4 solution. Shield Frozr design keeps M.2 SSDs safe while preventing throttling, making them run faster.
- Extreme Power Design: INTERSIL digital PWM, 16+2+1 phases with 90A Smart Power Stage, dual CPU power connectors and exclusive Mirrored Power Arrangement to unleash the true power of your processors.
- Outstanding Cooling Solution: Aluminum Cover, VRM Heat-pipe, 7W/mK thermal pads, M.2 Shield Frozr and Aluminum Backplate ensure the extreme performance with low temp.
- 2.5G LAN with latest Wi-Fi 6E: Onboard 2.5G LAN with LAN manager and latest Wi-Fi 6E solution which supports 6GHz spectrum delivering the best online gaming experience.
- Smart Button: One button with multiple hardware control. Reset Computer, Safe Boot, Turbo Fan and EZ LED control functions with just one click.
- 8 Layer PCB with 2oz Thickened Copper: Provides higher performance and long-lasting system stability without any compromise.
- CPU (Max Support): i9
- Socket: 1200
- Chipset: Intel® Z590 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: 5600(OC)/ 5333(OC)/ 5000(OC)/ 4800(OC)/ 4600(OC)/ 4533(OC)/ 4400(OC)/ 4300(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3300(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC) / 2933(JEDEC)/ 2666(JEDEC)/ 2400(JEDEC)/ 2133(JEDEC) MHz
- Memory Channel: Dual
- Dimm Slots: 4
- Max Memory (GB): 128
- PCI-E x16: 3
- PCI-E x1: 2
- SATAIII: 6
- M.2 Slot: 4
- RAID: 0/1/5/10
- LAN: 1x Intel® I225-V 2.5G LAN
- WiFi & Bluetooth: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210
- Thunderbolt 4: 2x USB Type-C up to 40G, Charging support up to 5V/3A, 15W, 2x Mini DisplayPort input ports
- USB 3.2 Ports (Front): 1(Gen2, Type C), 2(Gen1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 Ports (Rear): 2(Gen2, Type A), 4(Gen1, Type A)
- USB 2.0 Ports (Front): 4
- USB 2.0 Ports (Rear): 2
- AUDIO Ports (Rear): 5+ Optical S/PDIF (Realtek® ALC4082 Codec + ESS SABRE9018Q2C combo DAC)
- HDMI: 1
- Form Factor: ATX
- SLI: Yes
- Crossfire: Yes
- Operating System: Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI MEG Z590 Ace Gold Edition ATX Motherboard x1
- Wi-Fi Antenna x1
- M.2 Screws/Standoff Sets x4
- Screwdrivers x2
- USB Drive x1
- Cleaning Brush x1
- SATA Cables x4
- DP to Mini DP Cable x1
- Thermistor Cable x1
- 1 to 2 RGB LED Extension Y Cable x1
- Rainbow RGB LED Extension Cable x1
- Corsair RGB LED Extension Cable x1
- Cable Stickers Pack x1
- MEG Stickers Pack x1
- Quick Install Guide x1
- User Manual x1
Supplier Warranty: 36 Months