MSI PRO series motherboards help users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart designs for DIY users, and countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. This makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issues.
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you to check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically. Detecting CPU & GPU temperatures and automatically adjusting fan duty of system fans to a proper value by adopting MSI AI ENGINE.
The most important thing about DIY is expandability. MSI PRO series motherboards feature plenty of possibilities for prosumers’ needs. Stable LAN, faster storage and USB transfer speeds and other expandable connectors are ready to enlarge your flexibility. Stay connected with Intel® LAN, optimized for stable internet throughput and ideal for championship-level online playing.
MSI PRO series motherboards are designed to satisfy any professional workflow. Elevate your listening pleasure and enjoy the extreme sound quality. Moreover, with years of experience in creating performance-enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.
MSI lightning Gen 4 PCI-E is the latest and the fastest PCI-E data transfer solution with 64GB/s of transfer bandwidth that has doubled compared to its previous generation. PCIe 4.0 maintains both backward and forward compatibility with older and newer specifications. Optimized by steel armor design, your motherboards can support the weight of heavy graphics cards.
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules and configurations.
Core Boost technology combines MSI’s premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Not only supporting multi-core CPU, also creating the perfect conditions for your CPU overclocking.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200(MAX) MHz
- Core Boost : With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance
- Memory Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance, stability and compatibility
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 4.0
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
- Socket: 1700
- CPU Support: Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core Processors, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors up to i9
- Chipset: Intel® H610 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: 3200(MAX) / 3000 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
- Memory Channel: Dual Channel
- DIMM Slots: 2
- Max Memory (GB): 64
- PCI-E x16: 1
- PCI-E x1: 1
- SATAIII: 4
- M.2 Slot: 1
- TPM (Header): 1
- LAN: 1x Realtek® RTL8111H Gigabit LAN controller
- USB 3.2 ports (Front): 2(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 ports (Rear): 2(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 2.0 ports (Front): 4
- USB 2.0 ports (Rear): 4
- Audio ports (Rear): Realtek® ALC897 Codec
- VGA: 1
- HDMI: 1
- DirectX: 12
- Form Factor: mATX
- Operating System: Support for Windows® 11 64-bit and Windows® 10 64-bit
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI PRO H610M-E DDR4 Intel 1700 mATX Motherboard – Black x1
- SATA Cables x2
- EZ M.2 Clip x1
- I/O Shield x1
- Quick Install Guide x1
Supplier Warranty: 36 Months