Experience the high performance of 3D NAND technology while remaining power-efficient and protecting valuable data with the Micron 1300 SATA SSD. The Micron 1300 SSD makes flash storage compelling for client computing thanks to advantageous price-to-performance ratios. With its dense 96-layer TLC architecture, the 1300 SSD offers capacities up to 2TB in M.2 and 2.5-inch form factors.
- Industry-leading 96-layer 3D TLC NAND technology
- Class-leading power efficiency
- Strong SATA performance with trusted platform architecture
- Asynchronous power-loss protection
- Adaptive thermal monitoring
- Optional Opal 2.0 self-encryption technology
- Power-loss protection (data at rest)
- Garbage collection
- Form Factor: 2.5″
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
- Capacity?: 1TB
- Seq Read (MB/s)ý: 530
- Seq Write (MB/s)ý: 520
- Random Read (kIOPS)?: 90
- Random Write (kIOPS)?: 87
- Endurance (TBW): 400
- MTTF (Million Hours): 1.5
- DEVSLP (mW): 5
1. Capacities: Unformatted. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Formatted capacity is less.
2. Sequential Read/Write: 128KB transfer size, fresh-out-of-box (FOB).
3. Random Read/Write: 4KB transfer size, fresh-out-of-box (FOB).
What’s In The Box:
- Micron 1300 1TB 2.5″ SSD x1
*No hardware, software or system can provide absolute security
under all conditions. Micron assumes no liability for lost, stolen or corrupted data arising
from the use of any Micron products, including those products that incorporate any of the
mentioned security features
Supplier Warranty: 60 Months