The FS-HD4301VPA is a video, power, audio transmitter and receiver that allows the transmission of real-time CCTV HD video, power and audio signal via one cost-effective Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable.
The FS-HD4301VPA is compatible with all HD-TVI, HD-CVI and AHD analogue cameras. Used in pairs, the FS-HD4301VPA eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable.
The superior interference rejection and low emissions of the FS-HD4301VPA allows video signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. The FS-HD4301VPA is built-in surge suppressor to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals.
- Real-time transmission over UTP cat5e/6
- NTSC, PAL & SECAM video format compatible
- Compatible with all HD-TVI, HD-CVI & AHD analogue camera
- Colour video max up to 440m(1443ft) for HD-CVI 720P analogue camera
- Colour video max up to 240m(787ft) for HD-CVI 1080P analogue camera
- Colour video max up to 230m(754ft) for HD-TVI 720P analogue camera
- Colour video max up to 250m(820ft) for HD-TVI 1080P analogue camera
- Colour video max up to 320m(1050ft) for AHD 720P analogue camera
- Colour video max up to 330m(1082ft) for AHD 960P analogue camera
- Audio signal up to 600m (1968ft)
- Male BNC with extended 5.9inch(150mm)mini-coax pigtail
- RJ45 Jack for UTP cable
- Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor) for surge protection
- Wave Filter Design, Anti-Static Design
- Lightning protection design Grade: III
- 60 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Exceptional interference rejection
- ABS engineering plastic housing
Supplier Warranty: 12 Months