Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge portable power stations and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to the EcoFlow portable power station.
The MC4 to XT50 cable lets you charge DELTA and RIVER series portable drives. The connector makes it more versatile and is able to connect to most generators. Compared with other solar panels, the chainable feature enables you to chain up to 4 x 110W solar panels together with the parallel cable which gives you ample power for your power station.
Designed with a rubber handle and flexible bracket stand, the EcoFLow solar panel can be used to adjust the angle from 0-180 degrees. Its lightweight, portable design is easy to carry, and its foldable kickstand panel make moving around with the device a breeze. The solar panel is also waterproof so it can endure all weather conditions, making it ideal for outdoor activities.
* For RIVER 370 users, please purchase an extraÿMC4 to Type-C Cableÿto charge with the 110W solar panel.
- Foldable Solar Panel
- High-efficiency Monocrystalline Cells
- Portable Design
- Waterproof and Durable
- Chain Feature (Up to 4 x 110W)
- Rated Power: 110 Watts (ñ5W)
- Connector Type: MC4
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V (Vmp 18.5V)
- Short Circuit Current: 6.3A (Imp 6.0A)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Efficiency: 21-22%
- Unfolded Dimensions: 158 x 51.4 x 2.4 cm
- Folded Dimensions: 42 x 51.4 x 2.4 cm
- Weight: 5987g
WHAT?S IN THE BOX:
- EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel x1
- Solar Panel Bag x1
- User Manual x1
Supplier Warranty: 24 Months