Expand or upgrade your ethernet network with the Cudy PE10 Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter. It features a super-fast 10/100/1000 Mbps ethernet port for a stable and fast connection. It connects easily to your PC motherboard via a PCIe x1 connector and is compatible with Windows, Linux and macOS. It comes with dual brackets making it compatible with mini and standard sized PC chassis. Perfect for web chat, fast download video streaming, online gaming and internet calling, the Cudy PE10 is very versatile and offers reliable, fast performance.
- Upgrade your ethernet to super fast 10/100/1000Mbps
- Remotely power on/off your computer with WOL
- Dual Brackets compatible with mini and standard size PC
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, macOS
- PCIe x1 connection
- Compatible with PCIe 16X/4X/8X and 1X
- Model: PE10
- Drive Free: Support
- Physical Interface: 1*10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network interface Support network adaptation
- Compatible Card Slot: PCIe-16X/PCIe-4X/PCIe-8X/PCIe-1X
- Web Environment: Gigabit and below networks
- Scope of Application: Desktop PC
- Working Environment:
- Operating Temperature: 0?~45?
- Storage Temperature: -40?~70?
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 7.5 x 5.5 cm
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Cudy PE10 Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter x1
Supplier Warranty: 12 Months