The Cudy 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch is a great way to expand and manage your network. It provides a variety of installation methods for easy deployment in any environment. It supports both 8-inch rack-mounted steel cases as well as desktop installations making it very versatile. Designed for either the home or the office, this 16 port ethernet switch can easily be connected to your router, printer, monitor, PC, camera, gaming console or access point.
Auto-negotiation RJ-45 ports can provide large file transferring and also be compatible with any 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet devices.IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode offer increased bandwidth to alleviate network congestion, making the switch work more reliably.
The Ethernet Switch allows you to save power up to 40%. The GS1016 uses green Ethernet technology to make your network more compatible without compromising performance. The switch automatically powers down the ports that are idle and can budget power output for different Ethernet cable lengths.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3x and IEEE 802.3ab standards
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation, Auto MDI/MDIX ports provide smart switching abilities
- Non-blocking switching architecture enables full wire-speed packet forwarding and filtering
- Store-and-Forward switching method
- Supports 8K MAC address auto-learning and auto-ageing
- Power Supply: Built-in power supply
- Voltage Range: Ac100~ 240V
- Consumption: <15W
- Speed: 1-16 Port: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Transmission Distance: 100Meter (328ft)
- Ethernet Standard: IEEE ÿ802.3/802.3u / 802.3ab
- Switching capacity: 32G
- MACAddress: 8K MAC address table
- VLAN (1-14Ports):
- Port Isolation: Downlink designated ports are isolated from each other, only transmit data with the uplink port.
- Standard Switch: All ports communicate freely
- Extend (1-14Ports):
- Link Extension: The specified port speed drops to 10Mbps,ÿmax transmission distance is 250 meters.
- On: Green – The port is connecting
- Blinks: / – The port is receiving or transmitting data
- Off: / – The port is not linked successfully with the device
- Transfer Rate:
- 14,880pps for 10Mbps
- 148,800pps for 100Mbps
- 148,8000pps for 100Mbps
- Operating Temperature: 0? ~ 40?
- Storage Temperature: -40? ~70?
- Operating Humidity: 10%~85% non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 5%~85% non-condensing
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 11.8 x 4.4 cm
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Cudy 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch – Black x1
- Power Cable x1
- Mounting Brackets x2
- Quick Start Guide x1
Supplier Warranty: 12 Months