The AMX D Series Mixed Flow Inline Duct Ventilator Fan comes with many features such as low noise, large airflow and high static pressure. Designed for blow, exhaust, circular, renew air ventilation and filtration systems, the ventilation inline duct fans are very versatile. They can be used in hotels, marketplaces, gyms, supermarkets, storerooms and most public places. Its sturdy design consists of the housing, impeller, motor, base and connection box.
It is ideal for most ventilation situations and the motor and impeller are located at the centre of the structure. This allows you to easily install, remove or maintain the fans without adjusting the pipeline, even in a sealed space. They can also be installed randomly on any side of the pipeline, regardless of the angle. To top it all off they can also be installed in series if more air pressure is needed.
- Full ABS plastic body, lightweight but with enough strength.
- Double insulation for extra protection.
- Mixed-flow impeller design high pressure and large airflow, high efficiency, low noise.
- Special snap joints design, easy installation, perfect seal conditions, east maintenance.
- Can be widely used in ventilation, meeting rooms, office, public space, hotels and residences.
- Voltage: 220~240V
- Frequency: 50~60Hz
- Power: 50/40W
- Volume: 500/450 m3/h
- Static Pressure: 300/250 Pa
- Noise: 35/30 dB
- Duct Size: 150/160 mm
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 23.7 x 21.1 cm
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- AMX D150 150mm Mixed Flow Inline Duct Ventilation Fan – White x1
Supplier Warranty: 12 Months