You don’t have to sell your soul to get any of Soulware Tech’s products and services on instalments that are easy on your soul.
Important: Please complete an online order and wait for us to contact you before applying for credit. This is to ensure you apply for an item for which stock is available and at the correct amount including courier and insurance. Alternatively, apply for a Soulware Gift Card which you can spend on any item on our store once your application is approved.
Finance between R500 & R8000 up to 3 instalments
Get up to R8000 cash in your bank today and repay it over 1, 2 or 3 instalments.
Finance from R2000+ on EZ instalments
How does it work?
Finance your dreams in 7 easy steps.
- Select the products and/or services you want to buy from Soulware Tech.
Place and complete an online order of your chosen products and fill in all particulars and select all delivery and dietary options.
- Calculate the total credit price: Add 5% on our awesome cash price and add R300 or more for courier fees. Courier fees may vary. This excludes insurance for orders over R 10 000, add another 3% if applicable. Not sure? Contact us and we will quote the amounts.
- Select Finance or Layby. Complete your application. Your application will be processed by a registered credit provider.
- You will be notified regarding your application status via SMS.
- The payment is allocated and processed by an approved payment bureau.
- Soulware Tech is notified regarding the status and generates compulsory invoices to FinYou.
- FinYou settles your account with Soulware Tech at 5% less than the applied amount.
- Dispatch or collect and enjoy your purchase.
You could qualify if:
- You are between the ages of 18 – 60 years.* You have a bank account and can supply 3 months’ bank statements with 3 months’ salary drops that correspond with your 3 latest payslips.
- Are you employed (not self-employed)?
- Have you been employed by your current employer for longer than 3 months?
- Your salary (not just commission) is paid into your bank account.
- You haven’t been handed over, sequestrated or placed under debt review/administration.
- You do not have any accounts in arrears or any judgement against your name.
- You are a South African citizen with a green bar-coded ID/smart ID card.
- You work on a permanent contract base (not ongoing).
For more information and frequently asked questions click here.
* Instalment pricing shown are only an indication, actual terms and interest will be dependent on each individual application.